- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 300gm of minced pork
- 1 tablespoon of dried shrimps
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee soy sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee chicken powder
- 2 bunches of brocollini (washed and cut into 1 inch length)
- 2 cups white rice (washed and cooked)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp tsao shing cooking wine
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Wash the white rice and cook it in the rice cooker.
- Marinate minced pork with cornflour, tsao shing cooking wine, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Heat up wok, add oil, garlic and dried shrimps. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add minced pork and stir fry until almost cooked, then add brocollini into wok.
- Add water and chicken powder. Stir fry for 2 minutes and turn off fire.
- Scoop rice into a bowl and add minced pork and brocollini on top of the rice.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Oyster Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Chicken Bouillon Powder