- 1 cup of Ponzu Sauce.
- 1 tablespoon of Cornstarch.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 2 cloves of Garlic, thinly slice.
- 1 teaspoon of Ginger, grated.
- 1/4 teaspoons Red Chili Flakes.
- 1 Brown Onion, sliced.
- 1 Eggplant, cubed.
- 2 cups of Button and Shiitake mushrooms, sliced.
- 1 Yellow Capsicum, thinly sliced.
- 1 Broccoli, cut into florets.
- 1 punnet Tomato Sweet Solanato. halved,
- 1 bunch of Baby Bok Choy, sliced.
- 1 Carrot, sliced into rounds.
- I large head of Cauliflower, leaves and stalks removed. Quartered
- Grate or use a food processor to turn the Cauliflower into 'rice'.
- Heat a large frying pan with vegetable oil over medium heat and cook the cauliflower until tender, about 8-10 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- Mix the cornstarch with the ponzu sauce and keep it ready by the stove. Prepare all your vegetables for the stir-fry and keep them ready by the stove. Separate out the vegetables that take longer to cook (onions, carrot, capsicum, eggplant and broccoli florets) from those that cook faster ( tomatoes, baby bok choy and mushrooms).
- Heat a large frying pan or wok on medium-high heat with vegetable oil. Add garlic, ginger, red chili flakes, and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add the vegetables that take the longest to cook first along with a pinch of salt. Use two wooden spoons to mix thoroughly and continuously. Sauté for about 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables start to soften.
- Add the remaining vegetables and sauté for about 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Add the Ponzu Sauce with the cornstarch, mix well and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Obento - Ponzu Sauce