- 450g of Pork Mince
- 4 Leaves of Napa Cabbage, Shredded
- 6 Stalks of Green Onions, Chopped
- 7 Shiitake Mushrooms, Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 2 Tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 36 Dumpling Wrappers
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- Water, As Needed
- PORK FILLING:In a large bowl, combine pork, cabbage, green onion, mushrooms, garlic, ginger, Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce and Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce until well combined.
- FORM DUMPLINGS:You will need a clean workspace, dumpling wrappers, prepared pork filling, a small bowl of water, and chopsticks.
- Begin by filling the dumpling wrapper with a tablespoon of pork filling. Wet your finger and run along the edges. This will help to seal the dumpling.
- Fold the wrapper over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal. Once you have filled the dumplings you can freeze them or eat them fresh.
- FREEZE DUMPLINGS:Place the dumplings on a single layer of baking paper, and freeze for about 30 minutes. Then place in a ziplock bag, where they can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Pan Fry:Heat a large pan over medium high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the pan and evenly place dumplings. Fry for a few minutes until the bottoms are golden.Add 1/3 cup of water and cover with a tight fitting lid. Cook until the water has boiled away and then uncover and reduce heat to medium or medium low.
- Let the dumplings cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve with soy sauce and thinly sliced green onions.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Oyster Sauce