- Valcom Authentic Thai Red Curry Paste
- TCC Coconut Milk x 4
- 1kg chicken breast diced
- Packet of frozen stir fry vegetables
- Carrots x 2 sliced
- Basmati rice to serve
- Spray pan with oil. Cook chicken over medium heat until chicken changes colour.
- Lovingly fuse Valcom Authentic Thai Red Curry Paste with the chicken until coated and fragrant. Add according to your desired taste and heat flavour.
- Add vegetables to the pan. Stir to coat and combine.
- Add TCC Coconut Milks and stir.
- Bring to the boil then reduce heat to simmer until the chicken is cooked and tender. About 20 minutes.
- Turn off.
- When ready to eat, serve Authentic Thai Red Curry with basmati rice.
- Re-heat Thai Curry, stir, play Thai music in the background, create an authentic atmosphere.
- Plate-up in a bowl. Serve rice on the bottom (not too hot in temperature as curry juices will absorb).
- Add generous spoonfuls of Thai Red Curry with the delicious juices.
- Amazing ingredients + authenticity + love = restaurant quality at home. BLISS!
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk