- Yaki nori for sushi
- Sushi rice
- Sushi seasoning
- Bring one cup of rice and one and a half cups of water to the boil, reduce heat and simmer till cooked (approx 15 minutes)
- Once rice has cooked, remove from stove and allow to cool.
- Add three tablespoons of sushi seasoning and stir.
- Place a nori sheet shiny side down on your sushi rolling mat. Place rice across the Nori, leaving a small gap at each end. Add your preferred fillings (tuna and avocado) and moisten the end sections of the nori with some water to help seal.
- Roll the sushi from the bottom to the top using the mat, squeezing slightly to get a tight roll.
- Cut your sushi roll and enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Sushi Seasoning
- Obento - Yaki Nori For Sushi