- 500g chicken thigh fillet (diced)
- 3 potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 500ml water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Blend garlic, onion and ginger in a food processor or blender, then fry in the oil in a medium sized pot.
- Add chicken and fry until browned.
- Add water, soy sauces, nutmeg and potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with rice and greens.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce