- bamboo shoot
- Dried shiitake
- Dried sweet potato noodle
- Beef: soak into soy sauce, sugar, crushed garlic and cooking sake for 10minites: stir fry on the frying pan and keep it in place aside
- Spinach: cook spinach in boiled water. Squeeze out excessive water. mix with sesame oil and soy sauce
- Egg; cook thinly. slice them and keep them aside
- Carrot/ bamboo shoot: slice them
- Dried shiitake: soak in water to soften. slice them
- Dried sweet potato noodle: cook in boiled water for 8 minutes.
- stir fry vegetables and noodle on the wok. season with soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, pepper. and salt.
- Mix with cooked spinach, cooked egg, and beef. Serve with sprinkles of sesame seeds
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Bamboo Shoot Slices