- 250 gms Raw Banana Prawns (peeled & de-veined)
- 180 gms Dried Thin Rice Noodles
- 1 Red Capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 1 small Red Onion (thinly sliced - lengthwise)
- 1 Long Red Chilli (de-seeded, finely chopped)
- 1 small Lebanese Cucumber (chopped into bite sized pieces)
- 1 Tbs Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Yeo's Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbs LKK Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 2- 3 tsp Squid Fish Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbs Palm Sugar (grated)
- 1 Lime (juice only)
- 1- 2 tsp LKK Panda Brand Premium Soy Sauce (to taste)
- Prepare the rice noodles, following the packet directions. Drain, set aside.
- Combine the sauce ingredients, set aside.
- Heat wok, add the sesame oil.
- Add the red onion, capsicum & red chilli, cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the prawns, cook for 2 - 3 minutes (or until almost cooked through)
- Add the sauce & simmer 1 minute,
- Gently toss the rice noodles, through the mixture, cook over low heat, until warmed through.
- Add the coriander & cucumber, stir to combine, check & adjust the seasoning.
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves.
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce