- 150g Dried soba noodle
- 100g Green peas
- 1 Carrot
- 1 slice of ginger
- 1 Shallot
- 1T Sesame seeds
- Obento yakitori sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of white sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of sesame oil
- In a small pot, boil the egg for 3 minutes to half cook the yolks and wash with cold water to cool.
- Add a pinch of salt in a boiling pot and cook green peas for a quick steam and drain.
- Thinly slice the carrot and shallots and leave them aside.
- Cook soba noodles in a pot for 4 minutes until cook and drain them immediately in an icy cold water.
- Dressing: In a large bowl, add sesame oil, white sugar, grated ginger, and 2 spoons of Obento yakitori sauce. Mix them well together.
- Add cooked peas, and sliced carrot into the dressing bowl and pour them over the soba noodle in a plate.
- Peel the egg shell and cut in half, sprinkle sesame seeds and shallots on top along with edible flowers to add some colors.
Brands and product used
- Obento - Yakitori Sauce