- 350g beef rump steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunches broccolini
- Two tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 minced garlic or fresh garlic cloves crushed
- Half carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons of oil
- Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine and garlic in a bowl. Add steak to combine. Marinate in the fridge for ten minutes.
- Heat the pan in high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons oil and toss in the beef. Stir-fry for until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to wok. Add shallots, carrots and broccolini to stir fry for two minutes. Add water in pan. Cover until just tender.
- Return beef to pan and stir-fry until heated through. Serve with steamed rice or noodles.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Oyster Sauce