- 2 rump steaks
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1 small head broccoli broken into small trees
- 2 carrots chopped into matchsticks
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic chopped finely
- 1 pkt fresh noodles
- Sauce1 tbspn cornflour
- 1tbspn beef stock
- 4tbspns premium soy sauce
- 1 Tspn sugar
- 1/2 tspn dried chilli flakes
- Drizzle of sesame oil
- 1 cup water
- Fry steaks on high heat in a heavy frypan till medium rare. Set steaks aside.
- Fry onion capsicum garlic and ginger quickly. Set aside.
- Put carrots and broccoli in microwave with little water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Put noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water. Leave for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Put all sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Slice steaks against the grain into long strips.
- Put all prepared ingredients into frypan and stir together being careful not to break noodles too much. Season to required taste. Simmer till sauce thickens. Drizzle sesame oil onto stir fry. enjoy
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce