- Beef Fillet Steak (400g)
- Green Capsicum (300g)
- Brown Onion (300g)
- Water Chestnut (400g)
- LKK Black Bean & Garlic sauce (2 tbsp)
- Thinly slice fillet steak and shallow fry in wok with small amount of sunflower oil and splash of sesame seed oil.
- Put to meat to one side, leaving the oil in the wok.
- Chop the green capsicum and brown onion into chunky pieces and shallow fry in the wok.
- Once vegetable starts to brown, reintroduce the meat, add the water chestnut.
- Add 2 tbsp of LKK Black Bean & Garlic sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir and serve with Jasmin rice.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Black Bean Garlic Sauce