- 1 kg beef cut into chunky cubes
- 1/2kg of potatoes cut in half
- 1 Tbsp of chopped garlic? Crushed ginger
- 3Tbsp of curry powder
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tomatoes cut into quarters and 3 carrots, sliced and cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp of ABC kicap Manis
- Heat a large pot with 2 tablespoons of oil and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in beef and fry until brown then add In potatoes, carrot and enough water to cover and cook potatoes/carrots. Simmer for 10 mins over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut milk with curry powder to form smooth paste then transfer into pot and stir well. Add in salt and kicap manis stir well. Simmer for further 5 minutes then Switch off heat and add cubed tomatoes as a top garnish in curry.
- Optional to add cubed cucumber, onion and tomatoes on top of basmati rice. Cook basmati rice according to rice instructions.
Product used in recipe
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce