- A) lemon grass stalks, onion, ginger, galangal, garlic, chilli, rock salt.B) chuck steakC) TCC Premuim coconut milk, tamarind purée, kaffir lime leaves, sugar, cinnamon stick, glove, star anise, lemon grass stalk, cardamon seeds, desiccated coconut, rock salt, oil.
- Using a mortal and pestle crush and grind ingredients listed in A.
- Brown the chuck steak in batches in oil, place aside in a bowl.
- Fry off the crushed ingredients in A for 5 mins
- Add in the ingredients in C. stir and Cook for 3 mins
- Add in the browned chuck steak. Mix in.
- Cover and simmer on low for 1.5hrs, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the cover and cook on high until the curry has reduced and has turned brown (approx 30mins) Stirring fairly frequently so it does not stick to the pot.
- Serve with rice
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk