- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs.
- 500g chicken breast cut into strips.
- 2 Tble Flour.
- Salt and Pepper.
- 1 Tble sweet Paprika.
- 1 Egg
- Pre- heat the oven to 180 deg.
- Place the egg in a bowl and whisk.
- Place the the chicken strips into the egg and coat.
- In a separate bowl combine the Panko Bread Crumbs, flour, salt and paprika.
- Dip each piece of egg coated chicken into the bread crumb mixture and coat.
- Place onto a baking tray then repeat with remaining chicken strips.
- Lightly spray with olive oil and bake for 30 mins or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve on a tortilla wrap with lettuce, tomato capsicum and carrot.
Brands and product used
- Obento - Panko Breadcrumbs