- 700g pork ribs
- 1/2 radish
- 2 carrots
- 1 bunch spring onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 Tbsp sliced garlic
- 2 slices ginger (or more)
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chu Hou paste
- A dash of sesame oil
- 1 cup water
- Saute garlic, ginger and spring onion in some oil.
- Then add pork ribs. Saute till slightly brown.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Lee Kim Kee Chu Hou Paste, 1 cup water and a dash of sesame oil. Also add carrot and radish to the pot and let it simmer for 40-50 minutes.
- When meat is tender, turn off the heat and serve with steamed rice.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Chu Hou Paste