- Cauliflower rice
- Bamboo shoots
- Korean chilli paste (gochujang)
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Dice onion and heat oil in pan. Fry onion on high heat until onions become clear.
- Add chopped cauliflower, brocolli, and spinach and fry together. Once a little charred, add cauliflower rice and bamboo shoots.
- On a separate pan, fry an egg sunny side up.
- Add the fried veges into a bowl and add a spoonful of Korean chilli paste. Drizzle with sesame oil.
- Add the fried egg on top and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Bamboo Shoot Slices