- 5 sliced of salmon fish
- 2 pcs lemon
- 1/8 ml butter
- black pepper powder
- parsley leaves
- canola oil
- 1/8 cup all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 cup coconut cream
- First thing to do is prepare all the ingredients on the preparation table near the kitchen. Sliced salmon on a flat chopping board while putting a little bit salt around its body.
- Put the butter on a measuring cup, black pepper is ready beside on it, while 1/8 cooking salt on a cup. Parsley leaves need to cut into small pieces for toppings and put in a container
- Squeeze one lemon to extract juice on it and put on a cup. Then another one sliced it into 4 circular shape for toppings. Grate the used lemon peeling and put it in a container.
- Put the measured flour on a cooking plate and pour some coconut cream on a bowl. It takes 3 minutes for the preparation in all of the ingredients.
- Now it is time to do the cooking procedure. First is heat up the frying pan for a minute. While heated up put canola oil and let it warm for 3 mins. Now dip the fish meat in coconut cream and on hard part of the fish dip it to the flour and do it one by one for frying.
- Medium frying the salmon fish is required on both sides then put it after on a plate for drying.
- Then get another pan to proceed the cooking. Warm up again for 2 mins. Put the butter on the pan and spread it around while gently heating up put the sliced salmon meat onto the pan in any order. Then pour the squeeze lemon juice onto the meat body let it soak for a while.
- Put some black pepper on the meat followed by the grated lemon peeling. Take some of the lemon juices from the pan to spread around the salmon meat and let it soak for 3 minutes.
- After all were done took the menu and put on a serving plate. Put the sliced lemon on top and spread the cut parsley leaves on it for toppings. Then it is ready to serve while its hot.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Light Coconut Cream