- 500gm chicken breast cut into strips
- 1pk of Lee Kum Kee Cantonese chicken stir fry
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 1 Large capsicum sliced
- 4 celery sticks sliced
- 2 large carrots quartered them sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus cut into chunks
- 2 bunches of bok choy cut off base
- optional sesame seeds
- Prep ingredients.
- In a wok over medium-high heat pour in the olive oil, then add in the chicken breast and heat it until it is fully cooked.
- Add in all of the veggies until they are cooked to your liking (eg soft or slightly crunchy).
- Add in Cantonese stir fry sauce and continue cooking for another 1-2mins
- Serve with Noddles or rice (I used Udon noddles), then sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Ready Sauce Canton Chicken