- Lee kum kee cantonese beef stif fry sachet
- 500g vegetables - sliced e.g.. cabbage, carrot, mushrooms, capsicum, baby corn
- 250g Fresh egg noodles e.g.. singapore noodles
- 3 eggs
- Slowly bring a large fry pan or wok up to heat with a tablespoon of oil. Once hot, crack eggs directly into pan and break up slightly with a fork or spatula, allow to cook until egg is set. Set aside cooked egg.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the same pan.
- If using mushrooms, cook these first until good colour is achieved (approx 3 mins)
- Add remaining vegetables and noodles, stir fry until nearly cooked to your liking and some good colour appears on the veges.
- Add the contents of the stir fry sauce sachet and cook, while stirring, for a further minute.
- Pile stir fry into large bowls with egg beside to serve.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Ready Sauce For Cantonese Beef