- 500g Grated Cassava
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup TCC Coconut Milk
- pinch of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 c TCC Coconut Milk
- 1/4 c condensed milk
- extra butter for greasing
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Greased baking pan with butter.
- Combine melted butter, sugar, egg, salt. Mix well until well combined. Then add coconut milk and grated cassava. Mix all ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Transfer cassava mixture into greased baking pan and bake for 45 mins.
- For the topping, combine egg yolks, 1/4 cup coconut milk and 1/4 cup condensed milk. Pour this into pre-baked cassava cake.
- Return cassava cake into oven and bake for another 15 mins or until topping is golden brown.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk