- Rice noodlesBeef3 x eggsABC soy sauce1 x zucchini2 carrotsBroccoli1/3 of capsicum2 corn cobssalt / pepperOlive oilChilli optionalCashews to garnish
- Slice meat in 1cm widths and put to the side
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl and add pinch of salt and put to the side
- Dice / slice all vegetables to your liking. Cut corn from cob.
- Steam carrots / zucchini for 1 minute to soften. You can leave this step out if you like them slightly crunchy.
- Heat frying pan/ wok and add oil. Cook egg in two batches running the spatula through as cooking to create strips. Remove from pan and put to the side.
- Place rice noodles in a bowl and pour on boiling water and allow to soften as per noodle instructions
- Add 1 tblspn of oil and sear beef. Remove from pan.
- Add 1 tblspn of oil and add all vegetables adding salt and pepper to taste along with squirt of ABC soy sauce.
- Once vegetables are almost cooked. Drain noodles and add to pan along with beef
- Add the fried egg and more ABC soy sauce until nice flavour throughout.
- Serve and garnish with cashews. NB This recipe omits chilli due to my children. Chilli or chilli flakes can be added at time of cooking the vegetables.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce