- 1 x 300g pack of Cauliflower Rice
- 6 medium Mushrooms
- 200g Broccoli
- 1 small Onion
- 250g Prawns
- Teaspoon of Garlic Paste
- Chilli flakes
- Dice onions. Add a tablespoon of oil in fry pan and bring to medium heat. Add in a teaspoon of Garlic Paste. Cook for 2 minutes
- Slice mushrooms & cut Broccoli into florets and add to pan. Add in Cauliflower Rice, 6 Tbl spoons ABC sauce and chilli flakes. Bring pan to high heat.
- In a seperate pan add a table spoon of oil. Bring to the pan to high heat and add Prawns. Cook for 3 minutes or until well cooked.
- Add prawns to the rest of the mixture. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce