- Brown Onion
- Red Lentils
- Coconut Milk
- Vegetable Stock
- Chapati Wraps
- Indian Spice Blend
- Curry Powder
- Chilli Flakes
- Greek Yoghurt
- Preheat Oven 220/200 degrees celsius. Cut cauliflower in small florets. Cut potato into 2cm chunks. Cut carrot into 1cm half-moons. Divide cauliflower, potato and carrot onto trays with oil and various spices. season with salt and pepper and roast until tender (25-30 minutes)
- Finely chop brown onion and garlic. Slice lemons into wedges. Rinse the red lentils.
- In a saucepan heat butter and a drizzle of olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add onion, stirring until soft (4-5 minutes). Add Garlic and curry powder and chilli flakes until fragrant (1 minute). Add red lentils. coconut milk, water and vegetable stock. Bring to a simmer, then cover with a lid and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes, then remove the lid and simmer until the lentils are tender (10 minutes)
- When lentils have 5 minutes of cook time remaining, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot toast the chapati wraps until golden on each side. Transfer to a plate with paper towel.
- When lentils are soft stir through roasted veggies and a good amount of lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Roughly chop the coriander. Divider the gobi between bowls. Top with greek yoghurt and coriander. Serve with remaining lemon wedges. Serve chapati flatbread on the side.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk