- Coconut Milk - 200ml
- Chia seeds – 2 tbsp
- Prunes – 6 psc
- Vanilla extract – ½ tsp
- Pecan nuts – 20 g
- Maple syrup – 2 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Butter - 15g
- Mix coconut milk, chai seeds, vanilla extract, honey and prunes in a bowl, pour into a jar. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Take a skillet, preheat it to medium heat. Put the butter on it and once it bubbles, add nuts and maple syrup.
- Fry for 5 minutes, continually mixing until the butter and syrup are absorbed by the pecans.
- Transfer onto a sheet of parchment paper to let them cool.
- In the morning, garnish the pudding with the remaining chopped prunes.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk