- Serves 2
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 stems garlic chives, cut in baton/strips
- 75g bean sprouts
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 50g thinly sliced chinese sausage (lup chong)
- 50g thinly sliced asian fishcake (fried fish pieces)
- 80g sliced stir-fry chicken
- 400g fresh flat rice noodles
- 1-2 teaspoon LKK Chiu Chow chilli oil
- A pinch of salt & ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil to stir-fry
- For the sauce:
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kecap manis (dark sweet soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Lightly seasoned the chicken slices with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a wok/pan. Add in the minced garlic and stir-fry until lightly golden brown.
- In the same wok/pan, add in the sliced chicken and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- In the same wok/pan, add in the sliced fish cakes and chinese sausage. Stir-fry for another 20 seconds.
- (Optional) In the same wok/pan, add in the chilli oil and toss to combine everything.
- Push the ingredients aside in the wok/pan and make some room in the middle. Add in a tablespoon of vegetable oil and pour in the whisked egg in the middle.
- Use a spatula to spread out the egg as it cooks. Once the egg is almost set, toss to combine the egg and the other ingredients pushed aside in the wok/pan.
- In the same wok/pan, now add in the fresh noodles and pour in the mixed sauce that was set aside earlier in step 1.
- Stir-fry and toss everything well for about 1-2 minutes.
- Lastly, add in the bean sprouts and the garlic chives. Toss for another minute, then remove from heat and serve.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Chilli Oil Chiu Chow
- Lee Kum Kee - Light Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce