- 1 Jar of Lee Kum Kee Char Siu Sauce
- 2 Pieces of Pork Loin
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Spring Onion
- 1 Packet of Kamfen Hong Kong Style Egg Noodles
- 2 Tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- Cut pork in half horizontally to make two long, flat, thin pieces (better flavour penetration).
- Place the pork and Lee Kum Kee Char Siu Sauce in a stain proof container or ziplock bag. Marinate 24 to 48 hours in the fridge (3 hours is the bare minimum).
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles a pot with two cups of boiling hot water over a stove until cooked.
- Rinse noodles with cold water and drain through a strainer. Return noodles back into the pot.
- Add Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce and Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce for added flavour and colour. Stir in chopped spring onion until combined.
- Take out the pork and sauce from the fridge and empty it onto a ceramic dish. Bake in the oven for at 180°C. After 20 minutes, turn the temperature up to 200°C for 5 minutes. This will create a sticky and crispy outside layer.
- Leave the the pork to rest before chopping into semi-thin slices. Add noodles to a decorative bowl and arrange pork on top in a decorative manor. Serve immediately.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Char Siu Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Dark Soy Sauce