- 3 Scallops per serve
- 1/2 a small pack of frozen baby peas
- 1/4 Bunch fresh mint
- 2 Shalllots
- Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- Yuzu Miso Drizzle for garnish
- One teaspoon fresh coriander
- Boil 1/2 the packet of baby peas in salted boiling water and allow to cool.
- Blend cooled peas and 1/4 bunch of fresh mint, 2 cloves of garlic, a dollop of Kewpie mayonnaise, a teaspoon of fresh coriander and one shallot in the blender until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook scallops on a hot grill until opaque and cooked to your liking.
- Finely slice shallots in length for garnish.
- Smear the blended pea and mint puree on plate, arrange 3 scallops per serve and garnish with strips of shallots, squeeze on 3 dollops of the yuzu miso and a good dollop of the Kewpie Mayonnaise on top fo the pea puree for presentation. Enjoy.
Product used in recipe
- Kewpie - Kewpie Mayonnaise