- 70ml TCC Premium Coconut Milk
- 300g Free Range Chicken Breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 200g tinned Lentils, rinsed
- 100g Butternut Pumpkin, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Brown Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 & 1/2 tbs Curry Powder
- 400g tin Crushed Tomatoes
- 100g Baby Spinach Leaves
- Dollop of Greek Yoghurt
- 1/4 bunch of Coriander
- 1/4 cup of water
- Heat a medium non-stick frypan over medium heat and cook onion and garlic for a few minutes. Add curry powder and cook for another minute. Stir through pumpkin to coat and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Add tomatoes, TCC Premium Coconut Milk and 1/4 cup water, bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, or until pumpkin is cooked.
- In a seperate frypan, cook chicken pieces, then add to curry pan.
- Stir through lentils and heat through. Adjust seasonings.
- Remove from heat, add spinach and divide between two plates.
- Top with Greek yoghurt and coriander to serve
- Hint:For an extra creamy dish, add a little extra TCC Premium Coconut Milk to each bowl before serving and stir through. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk