- Chicken pulled off a whole roast chicken
- 5 x small Baby Red Royale potatoes
- 3 x medium brown onions
- 1 x 250g punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 x 425g can of Mixed Vegetables (Bean Sprouts, Baby Corn, Bamboo Shoots, Water Chestnuts)
- 1 x 400ml can of TCC Light Coconut Milk
- 3 x Tbsp Thai Chilli Jam
- 2 x Tbsp Mastergoods crushed garlic
- 200g Rice
- Place 200g rice in microwave with 300ml water and place on cooking timer for 16 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, heat the fry pan on low heat and chop the onions and cook until soft, adding the crushed garlic after two minutes, stirring through.
- While onions are cooking, dice the potatoes into small cubes, then add them to the pan and cook for 5 minutes until slightly soft.
- Add the chicken and stir through the thai chilli jam.
- Add the coconut milk and stir through.
- Add in the mixed vegetables and stir through
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in halves, add to the pan and stir through.
- Continue to stir occasionally while sauce heats and thickens until rice is cooked. Dish and serve immediately.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Lite Coconut Milk