- 500grams chicken breast chopped
- Mild curry paste
- Light coconut milk
- Mixed veggies of your own choice
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter of your choice
- Turmeric powder and curry powder
- Olive oil and garlic
- 2 potatoes and 100 grams of pumpkin
- Cut potatoes and pumpkin in small cubes - bring to boil while cooking chicken
- Cut chicken in slices - heat pan and add garlic and olive oil till hot. Cool chicken till brown then set aside.
- Add butter and oil to same pan and fry up your veggies of choice till softened.
- Add chicken, veggies, curry paste, peanut butter. Slowly add light coconut milk. Add tumeric powder and curry powder.
- Add in boiled potatoes and pumpkin. Serve with rice if you would like.
Product used in recipe
- S&B - Curry Sauce With Vegetables Mild
- TCC - Coconut Water