- 2tb Seasame oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 220g packet of Kan Tong Hokkien noodles
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 knob ginger grated (or 1 tsp paste)
- 1 piece lemon grass or 1tsp lemongrass
- 1 red chilli, chopped finely
- Approx 5 sliced water chestnuts
- 1tb fish sauce
- 3tb soy sauce
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 spring Onions, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- Heat 1tb Seasame oil in wok/frying pan. Fry eggs then remove from pan.
- Prepare Hokkien noodles according to packet directions.
- Heat remaining 1tb Seasame oil in wok/frying pan. Fry chicken until lightly brown.
- Add garlic, ginger, lemon grass, chilli, fish sauce and soy sauce to frying pan/wok.
- Add carrot, celery, spring onion, capsicum and water chestnuts. Stirring until cooked (approx 5 mins).
- Toss in noodles and serve.
- Serves 2-3
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Yeo's - Dark Soy Sauce
- Valcom - Lemon Grass
- Valcom - Water Chestnuts Sliced