- TCC Premium Coconut
- Chicken breast
- Garam Masala
- Ground Cumin, Turmeric, Caradmom, Cinnamon
- Lemon Juice
- Coriander and Cumin seeds
- Cashew Milk
- Vegetable Stock
- Tomato Puree
- Hot Chilli Powder
- Prepare the paste. Combine all spices, garlic, ginger, lemon, tomato puree, onion, chilli powder and seeds in a blender and blend until a paste.
- Dice and cook chicken in a frying pay with oil. Once cooked remove from the pan.
- Boil vegetables of choice in hot water until soft. I use potato, carrot, broccoli and beans.
- Fry paste. Once hot, add TCC Premium Coconut Milk, cashew milk and stock and cook sauce and simmer.
- Add chicken and vegetables to sauce. Simmer and cover.
- Cook rice.
- Serve korma over rice with papadam.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk