- Valcom laksa paste, TCC Coconut milk, chicken stock, chicken breast, green beans, zucchini, bean sprouts, spring onions, rice noodles (or noodles of your choice)
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large saucepan and add laksa paste, cooking for 2-3 minutes. Add 2 cups of chicken stock and two cans of coconut milk. Allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Bring the liquid to the boil and add the sliced chicken breast. Reduce heat and allow to cook for 5 minutes. Then add vegetables and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare noodles of your choice, and place noodles into bowls. Spoon laksa over the noodles and garnish with bean sprouts and spring onions.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Laksa
- TCC - Coconut Milk