- Frozen dumplings
- A handful of spinach leaves (blanched)
- 3 tbsp chilli oil
- 1 tbsp chicken powder
- 300ml water
- Frozen dumplings are the best for quick weeknight dinners. I always have a few packets of these stocked up in my freezer.
- Bring a small pot of water to boil. When boiling, gently slide frozen dumplings into the pot. These frozen dumplings do not need to be thawed first.
- In a separate pot, boil 300ml water, add chilli oil and chicken powder. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- To serve, ladle soup in a bowl and add dumplings into the bowl. Sprinkle with some sesame seeds and serve.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Chilli Garlic