- Water chestnut slices
- Pork mince 500gm
- 50gm ginger
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 cups chopped Chinese vegetables of your choice
- Campbells Real Stock, Chinese Dumpling base
- 25 pack wonton wrappers
- Mix pork mince, water chestnuts (finely chopped), sesame oil, ginger, soy sauce, salt, sugar, cornflour together in a large bowl and form in dumplings using approx 1 tsp per wonton wrapper.
- Heat oil in pan and arrange the dumplings in the pan, careful not to overcrowd the pan. Pour water to approx. 1/3rd of the height of the dumplings, put lid on and cook for approx. 8 to 10 minutes
- Remove lid and continue to cook until water has evaporated. Be careful not to burn at this stage.
- Heat broth and add chopped Chinese vegetables of your choice to the broth. Heat until veges are cooked.
- Arrange dumplings in a large bowl and ladle over broth and veges. Garnish with chilli and coriander
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Water Chestnut Sliced
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil