- 1/2 wombock cabbage shredded
- 2 Carrots grated
- 4 spring onion chopped Reserve some for decoration
- Nine eggs lightly beaten
- Salt and cracked pepper for seasoning
- For sauce . 2 vegetable stock cubes. 4 Tablespoons of soy sauce. 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. 2 tablespoons of cornflour. Chilli flakes to taste. 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce. 1 teaspoon of sugar. 1 1/2 Cups of water.
- Heat and a little oil in a large frypan. add all vegetables. fry vegetables on medium heat for three minutes. pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Let vegetable omelette cook for 2 to 3 minutes. cut in quarters in frypan flip over omelette pieces and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put all sauce ingredients into a microwave dish. mix thoroughly. put into microwave for three minutes. stir and put in for another three minutes until sauce thickens.
- Serve omelette on a bed of brown rice. Pour over thickened sauce and sprinkle reserved spring onions. enjoy. serves four people.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce