- FOR COCONUT JELLY:
- 10g Agar Agar Powder (Swallow Globe Brand, White colour)
- 100g white sugar (to taste)
- 800ml water
- 200ml TCC Premium coconut cream
- FOR GRASS JELLY:
- 1/5 can of Grass Jelly
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar (to taste)
- 1/4 cup water
- Dissolve 10g of Agar Agar powder in 800ml water. Add white sugar, stir and bring to boil over low heat. Once boiled, add coconut cream and bring to boil again.
- Pour into 20cm x 20cm bowl and allow to cool before chilling. Also chill grass jelly.
- Once coconut jelly is set, cut into cubes approximately 2.5cm x 2.5cm x 2.5cm. Cut grass jelly to same dimensions.
- Heat brown sugar and 1/4 cup water at medium heat to create syrup. Allow syrup to cool before carefully placing grass jelly cubes into the syrup.
- Plate up 9 coconut jelly cubes then top with 2 grass jelly cubes and top again with 1 coconut jelly cube.
- Pour remaining syrup at the base of bowl (to taste).
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Cream