- 300g Chicken
- 250g Butternut Pumpkin
- 150ml Jasmine Rice
- Curry Spice Blend
- 200 ml Coconut Milk
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- White Vinegar
- Soy Sauce
- Crush garlic, peel and cut butternut pumpkin into 2cm chunks, slice chicken.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan on mid-high heat and cook chicken for 2-3 minutes or browned. Remove from pan. Bring 1 cup of water to the boil in a separate saucepan and cook rice for 12 minutes.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan on mid-high heat. Add garlic and 2 tbs of spice blend stir until fragrant. Add pumpkin and toss coat.
- Add coconut milk and 1.5 cups of water. Bring to the boil before lowering heat to medium, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir in 2 tsp of both soy sauce and vinegar.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk