- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Organic Cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius (fan forced)
- Combine the coconut flour, cacao powder, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl
- add eggs, rice malt syrup, vanilla extract, coconut milk and olive oil
- Using a whisk, mix all ingredients until combined and smooth consistency.
- Line cupcake trays with paper patty pans and fill with mixture 3/4 high.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked though, remove and allow to cool
- Serve warm with whipped cream and fresh berries.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk