- 1 cup Jasmine rice
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Lee Kim Kee - coconut curry vegetables ready sauce
- 500gm mixed vegetables - eg. Red and green capsicum diced, button mushrooms sliced, thinly sliced carrots, broccoli florets, green beans, snap peas.
- 2 tablespoons Coconut milk
- Optional coriander.
- Cook garlic rice - in medium saucepan on high heat add garlic olive oil, then add jasmine rice, then add water (and optional salt) and cover with lid. Bring to boil, reduce to low simmer for 10 minutes. Then take off heat. Rest covered for 10 minutes, do not uncover as moisture continues to be absorbed.
- Sauté vegetables for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add 1 packet of Lee Kum Kee ready sauce. Stir well until heated through.
- Add coconut milk.
- Serve coconut curry vegetables with garlic infused rice, and roti or naan. Coriander as optional garnish.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Ready Sauce for Coconut Curry Vegetables