- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red capsicum (diced to small cubes)
- 1 small size carrot (diced to small cubes)
- 1 white onion (diced to small cubes)
- ½ cup green peas
- ½ cup of corn kernels
- 1 packet Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce Coconut Curry Vegetables
- 2 Bread rolls
- Heat up the oil in a wok or pan. Add Stir-fry vegetables in oil for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add 1 packet of Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce Coconut Curry Vegetables and stir well until heated through.
- Using a sharp knife cut the Bread rolls topside at angle to create a V shape ¾ deep without breaking the bread roll in half. Fill in the hole with the Coconut Curry Vegetables. You can garnish with baby cos lettuce and mint leafs.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Ready Sauce Coconut Curry Vegetables