- 120 g All Purpose Flour
- 165 ml Coconut Milk
- 120 ml Pandan (Screwpine) Juice (10 pcs Pandan Leaves)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- A Pinch of Salt
- 150 g Shredded Coconut
- 80 g Palm Sugar
- 100 g Durian Pulps
- Oil to cook the crepe
- To make the filling, add palm sugar and 40ml water and boil until all sugar is dissolved.
- Add shredded coconut into the sugar mixture and mix well. Set aside.
- Cut pandan leaves into small pieces into a blender and blend with 200 ml water. Filter the pandan extract and keep 120 ml for crepe batter.
- For crepe batter, add flour, coconut milk, pandan juice, egg and coconut oil and salt and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan with some oil. Pour in the batter and form a thin layer. Make sure both sides of crepe are cooked then remove from the pan.
- When the crepe is cool, add shredded coconut and durian pulp and wrap them up and serve.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk