- 2 tsp. agar agar powder
- 150 g. icing sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 400 ml. TCC premium coconut cream
- 400 ml. water
- 20 seedless lychee meat
- Edible flowers (for garnishing)
- Pour coconut cream and water into a medium sized pot then add agar agar powder, icing sugar and salt. Use whisk to mix all ingredients together and put the pot on the stove.
- Turn the gas on medium heat and bring it to boil, stirring frequently and making sure that all agar agar powder dissolves.
- After all ingredients are dissolved pour hot coconut jelly into the presentation glasses 2/3 full.
- Leave all glasses on the kitchen bench and let the jelly semi set for about 12-18 minutes. You can test by using a clean finger to touch on the top of the jelly and it should be a little bit spongy back (but not fully hard).
- Arrange all lychees on top of each glass, all lychees should be floating on top of each glass.
- Put all jelly glasses into the fridge until fully set and ready to serve.
- Arrange edible flowers on top of the glasses before serving and enjoy!
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream