- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 500g of chopped pumpkin
- 1 red chilli, chopped and deseeded
- 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 3 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon of tumeric
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. When the oil is hot add the onion and pumpkin. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and chilli. Stir and cook until fragrant.
- Add the capsicum and tumeric to the pot and stir.
- Add the can of coconut milk and the vegetable stock. Stir the pot and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer. Cook until the pumpkin is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and spinach, stir.
- Stir in the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper if required.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk