- 2 serves pre-cooked brown rice
- 2 tsp. Coconut oil
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 1 inch of ginger, minced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, halved lengthways and bruised
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 heaped tsbp. curry powder
- 1/2 bunch coriander finely chopped
- 1 tsp. shrimp paste
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 200g whole prawns
- 200g white skinless fish fillets (barramundi or flake)
- 1 bunch of Choy Sum chopped
- 1 tsp. peanut oil
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add ginger, half the garlic, chilli, shrimp paste and lemongrass, fry until fragrant. Add palm sugar and curry powder and fry until mixture becomes thick.
- Add coriander and coconut cream and bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add fish and prawns to the sauce and squeeze over half the lime juice. Cover with the lid for 5 minutes until the fish is just cooked and prawns are pink.
- At the same time, heat peanut oil in a wok, add the remaining garlic and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the Choy Sum and Oyster Sauce and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Heat the pre-cooked brown rice according to packet instructions.
- Divide the curry, Choy Sum and rice between 2 plates. Serve with 1/4 lime wedge on each plate.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Cream
- Lee Kum Kee - Choy Sun Oyster Sauce