- 1 .1/2 cups of Jasmine Rice
- One 400ml can of TCC Coconut milk
- One cup of milk
- One vanilla bean split
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- teaspoon of salt
- One cup of sugar
- 300ml of cream
- Extra sugar for toffee crust
- Bring the milk coconut milk , lime leaves ,vanilla bean and salt to the boil in a saucepan .
- Once boiled add the rice and stir to stop it sticking to pan simmer uncovered for 30 minutes .remove from heat and add the sugar stir it in then let it cool completely
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks then fold into the cooked rice remove the vanilla bean and lime leaves divide the rice between 6 serving bowls .
- Sprinkle sugar thinly over the top of rice and use a blow torch to brûlée or you can caramelise under a hot grill ...
- Serve warm or cold with a lychee granita optional or even fresh tropical fruits
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk