- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 tsp pandan essence
- 55 gm pure palm sugar (roughly chopped)
- 1/3 cup tapioca pearls
- 4-5 ripe lychees (peeled, halved and stone removed)
- 1 ripe passionfruit (pulp removed)
- In a small-sized saucepan, add coconut milk, milk, pandan essence and palm sugar. Bring to boil then reduce to simmer until palm sugar has entirely dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Then refrigerate.
- Approx. 20minutes before serving, in 1 ltr of rapid boiling water, sprinkle in and around tapioca and stir till water return to a rapid boil (to ensure tapioca remains separate) then boils for a further 11-12 mins until tapioca is translucent on the outside and tiny dot on the inside. Strain and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Take desired serving glass, moisten rim with water and finger, dip glass ring into desiccated coconut. Fill half with cooled tapioca. Top with 4 or 4 lychee halves. Gently fill with coconut & pandan mix to just below the top of lychees.
- Drizzle top with some fresh passionfruit - Enjoy
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk