- 1 1/2 cups Yoosh Lychee Aloe Vera Drink (strained)
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 400ml TCC Coconut Milk
- 300ml Greek yoghurt
- 1 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp gelatin powder
- 5 coconut cookies (crushed)
- Micro herbs (to garnish)
- To make the Lime & Lychee Granita, bring lychee aloe vera drink and 1/2 cup caster sugar to the boil over medium high heat. Lower heat and simmer for 5 mins. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, stir through the lime juice. Transfer to a freezer safe container, then freeze. Every 1 hr, use a fork to scrape the ice crystals into the middle until the liquid is completely frozen.
- To make the Coconut & Yoghurt Panna Cotta, start blooming the gelatin. Add water to a bowl, then sprinkle over gelatin powder. Sit for 5 mins until gelatin swells.
- Heat the coconut milk and remaining sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until hot, but not boiling. Remove from heat. Stir through the bloomed gelatin and yoghurt until well combined. Set aside to cool completely.
- Stir panna cotta mixture, then pour into lightly greased dariole moulds. Place in the fridge for 6 hrs or overnight until completely set.
- To serve, sprinkle crumbled coconut cookies onto plate. Carefully unmould panna cotta onto the plate, then spoon over granita and garnish with micro herbs.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk
- Yoosh - Aloe Vera Drink Lychee