- 1/3 C Smooth Bega Peanut Butter
- 1/3 C Water
- 1/4 C Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 Large clove of garlic (or 2 smaller) roughly chopped
- 44og Wokka Golden Hokkien Wok-ready Noodles
- 1/2 Red capsicum slices
- 1/3 Green capsicum slices
- 1/2 Large brown onion cut into 0.5cm thick slices
- Handful of fresh green beans (with ends chopped off) cut in half
- 3 small carrots (cut into aprox. 4mm thick battons about 3-4cm long)
- 1 pack beijing satay tofu pieces (chopped in half)
- Sprinkle Dragon & Phoenix Fried Shalot
- 1 Lime
- 1 Tablespoon Valcom Authentic Panaeng curry paste
- Blend peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, panaeng curry paste, sesame oil, fresh ginger, garlic clove/s, water together. Set aside for later.
- Prepare noodles as per packet instructions and drain. Set aside for later.
- Cook onion for a 2-3minutes in 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a fry pan at a medium heat, until it begins to become more translucent, add in carrot, capsicum and green beans, put lid on and reduce heat to medium. Cook until taste test of a piece of carrot/ bean demonstrates a desireable texture. Aprox 5-7 min.
- Add in drained noodles and mix through Panaeng Satay sauce.
- Add in tofu pieces
- Serve in bowl with a sprinkle of fried shalot and a squeeze of lime juice
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Panaeng